Charnsak Srisawatsakul Received a Ph.D. degree in Information Technology and Master of Science in Electronic Business from School of Information Technology, King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi Bangkok, Thailand. He got his bachlor degree as computer science from The University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce, Bangkok, Thailand.
He born in Bangkok. live in Hatyai for ten years. One year in Bangalore. Six months in Vienna. Now living in Ubon Ratchathani Thailand.
He was working as Software Developer (Intel, BBL), Client Tecnical Service (Venda Software), Cloud Services Consutant (Freelance), Lecturer (UTCC), Researcher (KMUTT), Columnist (PC World, Pocket PC Magz), and Merchant.
- In 2013, He got the “Ernst Mach” scholarship supported by Austrian Federal Ministry for Science and Research. The schlarship allow him to doing research with Professors in Vienna, Austria. During 6 months peroid, He published 2 internation conference papers.
- In 2011, He got the “KMUTT Diamond” scholarship from King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi for his Ph.D degree study.
- In 2009, He got the “KMUTT Diamond” scholarship from King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi for his master degree study.
- In 2005, He was selected as one of ten Thai students for internship at Intel India for a year.
- More detail please continue to Resume Page.